Saturday, March 12, 2011

Here u go Emily :)

Well, it has been a while i did not update my blog . For me not but for my friend yes. Emily yap. (: lol. she always encourage me to update my blog. but it seems i've no time dear. ): Sadly, i've to help out at home and tuition!! It's PMR this year yo have to work harder. I really hope that i could get a better results. (: Form 2 results is like shitz. sorry to said that. i mean my own results but i still can't stop myself from facebook-ing haha! i tried too . but i just can't lol. which means i have to go for more tuition to stop me from facebooking. anyway, it was kinda tough in studies. ): especially maths. I not really good in this subject . Really hope that hard work saw me through , let me score an A for maths. :) Maybe it's true that i don't put much effort in it. My bad . And so, now all i've got to do is aim for maths :)
I really hope my dreams could come true :) . I won't disapoint you, mom and dad. I promised. You're my support, you're my heart, you're my everything. U will see the results (: .

Always remember one thing is that you've to appreaciate what they've done for you. Do not regret once they gone. Blame on these and that. It's all depends on your own whether how u want it to be. (: I don't have to be rich, popular. In fact, a healthy and a happy family will do. Sometimes, you don't get what i get like parents loves, protection of the both, brothers that loves me, Best friends that could share anything with Jessica han& Chong carmen . That's all i want and what i have. It's more than enough to me. (: Thank you, Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment