Friday, March 25, 2011

School time :D

Well, today is friday and i'm having loads of fun in school. i mean although we are in different class but still we're still as crazy as last year how we did . :D u just won't understand how happy am i with my friends and of course family (As usual) :D

remember Gossip girls? haha
@Rach Tai, @Kah Ai, @ Carmen , @Jessica, @Su xian :D

haha. Omg. i just miss every single moment with you guys. :D i still remember the time when we were at 2 anggerik is like madly and crazyly fun . ♥ AWW. I just miss every moment happened but everything is just too fast D: everyone seems like in different class. Haix. But whatever it is i bet there's nothing still can seperate our friendship right? :D ♥
I miss every single friends of mine. They're just way too awesome :D IMY, ILY. I miss you and i love you guys :D *smooch* Thanks for making my days. Painted my life with RAINBOW COLOURS

♥LOVE♥

No comments:

Post a Comment